Legal Support for Phoenix Business Transactions
Galbut & Galbut, P.C. has a reputation for providing superior representation in a wide array of business transactional matters. Our legal team works closely with clients to develop business strategies and solutions to achieve the most advantageous results.
We represent organizations of all sizes, from domestic corporations to foreign businesses seeking to make inroads into the American marketplace. As part of our comprehensive portfolio of services, we counsel and represent clients on a wide range of transactional matters including:
- Banking lending;
- Corporate restructuring;
- Intellectual property protection;
- Joint ventures;
- Mergers and acquisitions; and
- Secured transactions.
Legal help for business transactions in Phoenix
Although businesses provide different services and products, most share common challenges that require legal solutions. These problems range from everyday issues to the exceptional, from contracts and agreements to business disputes and litigation.
Many small to medium-sized businesses cannot afford in-house legal counsel and find it advantageous to turn to a Phoenix small business lawyer when the need arises. Galbut & Galbut is especially helpful to the Phoenix business community because we are familiar with the environment in which Phoenix businesses must operate.
Choosing business structures
One of the most common legal problems facing a business is determining the type of business entity to form. This pivotal decision impacts not only tax and legal liabilities, but ultimately the profitability of the business. We can advise you on the advantages and disadvantages of each business structures including the following:
- Limited Liability Companies
- Limited Liability Partnerships
Once the appropriate form for your business is selected, our attorneys will ensure that all required corporate formation documentation is completed and filed properly.
Business transactions are the life of your business
Our attorneys have the foresight and experience to anticipate and resolve legal and practical issues facing entrepreneurs before they become roadblocks to organizational success. At Galbut & Galbut, P.C., we assist clients in all stages of their business's life including:
- Planning, organizing and selecting the best business structure;
- Formation of the business;
- Developing a road map for the evolution and success of the business;
- Strategic business advice regarding day to day decisions and common legal agreements, such as contracts and leases;
- Counseling regarding crucial business decisions, such as structuring major acquisitions or sales, or evaluating litigation;
- Assisting in the development of advantageous business networks; and
- Winding down and dissolving a business.