Contract Drafting in Phoenix
Phoenix Contract Drafting & Transactions
The best way to avoid a costly dispute is to clearly define the parties’ relationship with a well drafted agreement. Spending the time and effort to get the contract right the first time can save hundreds of thousands of dollars down the line. That’s why contracts drafted by Phoenix business lawyers at Galbut & Galbut are clear, concise, and thorough. The firm analyzes all angles of the transaction, possible scenarios and disputes, and the relationships of the parties to ensure your interests are adequately protected and disputes are avoided, no matter what the future holds. When required, Galbut & Galbut’s attorneys utilize creative and out of the box provisions to create solutions and accurately document difficult transactions.
Galbut & Galbut has the expertise and know-how to draft almost any agreement or contact that you or your business require. When drafting, revising, or reviewing an agreement, the firm’s attorneys not only draw from their vast experience drafting and revising countless contracts of all shapes and sizes, but they utilize the firm’s extensive litigation experience relating to contractual disputes to evaluate and analyze which provisions will be most effective in a given situation. Galbut & Galbut’s knowledge relating to the triggers and potential fallout of contractual disputes is invaluable to a well drafted contract, and sets the firm apart from transaction-only law firms.
Galbut & Galbut has experience drafting:
- Loan documents (including loan agreements, promissory notes, deeds of trust, guaranty agreements, commercial security agreements, loan modification agreements, forbearance agreements, consents to indebtedness, estoppel certificates, hazardous substance indemnity agreements, UCC-1 financing statements, and escrow instructions)
- Corporate formational documents (including articles of organization, articles of incorporation (profit and non-profit), and articles of amendment)
- Corporate organizational documents (including operating agreements, bylaws, and partnership agreements)
- Lease documents (including lease agreements, lease assignments, lease amendments, lease guarantees, and subordination agreements)
- Employment contracts (including employee contracts, independent contractor agreements, non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements)
- Contracts with customers (including service contracts and purchase contracts)
- Asset purchase agreements
- Stock purchase agreements
- Settlement agreements
- Licensing agreements
If you or your business require an agreement to be drafted or reviewed, Phoenix business law firm Galbut & Galbut has the experience and knowledge to ensure your interests are protected and costly disputes are avoided.