Phoenix business attorney Olivier A. Beabeau
Olivier A. Beabeau focuses his practice on all aspects of business litigation and dispute resolution, including arbitration and mediation. Mr. Beabeau is particularly experienced in addressing corporate and partnership disputes, real estate disputes, lending disputes, contractual disputes, and unfair competition. Mr. Beabeau also oversees the firm's intellectual property practice, including copyright and trademark protection and infringement disputes.
Mr. Beabeau is a Phoenix native and received his B.A. from Vanderbilt University in 1998, and J.D. in 2001 from The George Washington University National Law Center. Mr. Beabeau has also studied at Birkbeck College, University of London and the Tulane Center for European Union Law in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Prior to joining Galbut & Galbut, Mr. Beabeau served as a legislative analyst to the Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative (CEELI) in Washington, D.C. and worked for a prominent United States Senator on varied legislative and policy issues. Mr. Beabeau is a dual citizen of Belgium and the United States. In his free time he enjoys skiing and traveling with his family.
- The George Washington University, J.D., 2001
- Vanderbilt University, B.A., 1998
- State Bar of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Commercial Landlord/Tenant
- International Transactions
- Employment Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Intellectual Property Protection & Litigation
- Banking & Lending
- Men's Art Council of the Phoenix Art Museum
- Phoenix Committee on Foreign Relations
- Southwest Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2012
- Top Lawyers, AZ Business Magazine, 2011
- Top Lawyers, AZ Business Magazine, 2010
- Top Lawyers, AZ Business Magazine, 2009
- Top Lawyers, AZ Business Magazine, 2008
If you would like to contact Olivier A. Beabeau, he can be reached at email@example.com.