Robert Kaufer Of Counsel
Robert Kaufer has considerable expertise in basic and complex estate planning including wills, revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, charitable planning trusts, and family limited partnerships/limited liability companies. In addition to estate planning, Mr. Kaufer counsels physicians, dentists, other medical professionals, business owners, professional athletes, and high net-worth individuals on asset protection and estate tax minimization/elimination. Mr. Kaufer regularly gives presentations on asset protection.
Mr. Kaufer is Of Counsel with Galbut & Galbut, P.C. and oversees the firm’s estate planning and asset protection practice. He maintains a practice presence in both Arizona and Minnesota, regularly traveling between the two states.
Mr. Kaufer is a native of Minnesota and received his B.S. in Education from the University of Wisconsin at River Falls. He earned his J.D. from Hamline University School of Law and his M.B.A. from the University of St. Thomas.
A former college baseball head coach, Mr. Kaufer continues his passion for baseball as a performance coach and mentor to several professional baseball players. He enjoys raising two daughters with his wife of twenty years as well as participating on several non-profit boards.
- University of St. Thomas, M.B.A., 1997
- Hamline University School of Law, J.D., 1993
- University of Wisconsin at River Falls, B.S. Education, 1987
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- State Bar of Minnesota
- Basic and Complex Estate Planning
- Asset Protection
- Estate Tax Minimization/Elimination
- Business Formations
- Business Continuation Planning
- Business Purchase and Sales
- Physician & Dental Contract Review and Drafting
- Post Death Estate Administration (Probate and Trust)
Books in Print: (Available Free in PDF format to Galbut & Galbut Clients upon request)
- "Real Life Legal Planning for the Physician - Residency to Retirement"
- "Real Life Legal Planning for the Dentist - Dental School to Retirement"
- "Legacy Property - How to Transfer Your Cabin, Cottage or Vacation Condominium"
If you would like to contact Robert Kaufer, he can be reached at Phone: 602.955.1455